Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just do it

This is my first post. Niki I owe this to you. Thanks for the terrific inspiration!Just got through reading your Veterans Day post and loved it as usual especially the cute pics of my son and grandson. I too have much to be grateful for especially for my Dad my hero who fought to keep us free in WWII and who taught me how to serve. My Moms Dad and my brother in law Lynn too and all those who continue to serve this country and those who serve the Lord in spreading His Gpospel as my sons did. I am thankful for them all.
As for the 3 things I am thankful for
1. special times with my thoughtful husband
2. phone calls from family
3. Brian visiting my Dad's gravesite for me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home