Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost Christmas Birthday

Twenty nine years ago my almost on time 3rd child came very close to coming on Christmas Day. But we made it 3 days later just like the my good jewish ob said we would. He pickedn his due date Dec 28th. I was expecting another girl tho and came prepared with the pink stuff so we had to search for our green and yellow things for our new little BIG boy. Almost 9 lbs and only 1 week early. Already Brian was here, born at St. Peter"s Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Brian my sweet son, thanks so much for always being there for me and the family too. thankjs so much for all your love and support. Best wishes for a happy successful year ahead. May we all become more prepared and follow your good example and suggestions. Happy Birthday Brian!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home