Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Christmas

This has BEEN THE BEST Christmas i HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS. Sorry about caps. LoL
I now have added family that are the greatist. Bill and Keri and the kids have been enjoying alot of time over the holidays and has been great, I havent met the rest of the family and I am sure the rest are just as great. I look forward to meeting them. I see alot of love in this family and its wonderful. My father is still in the nursing home and have a conference with them and my brother on 29th for his progress report and inform us of how he is doing and if he will get out or have to stay longer, still don't know if he will be able to go home unless he gets stronger.
Brian ur mom wanted to tell u happy birthday and she loves u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home