Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

I hope that everyone has a great new year. So far We are off to a good start. This Years was special cause of spending it with my new family. I have missed not having someone to share it with.
Yesterday on the 1st I had the fun job of taking down the Christmas lights and decorations. I hope that the people that have seen it enjoyed it as much as I did doing it, I havent been able to do Christmas lights outside in about 14 years. I was happy to hear that Bill made it home safe lastnite from a trip up north to see his parents, I know that his kids missed him dearly, I think he is a great dad and loves his kids and wife, I have also found a new friend too.
I am still recovering from my hip surgery, it is doing good but still have times with severe pain but much better than before the surgery. Thanks everyone for the help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home